زمینه های فعالیت:
زمینه های تحقیق:
"A body of matter cannot disappear completely. It only changes its form, condition, composition, colour and other properties and turns into a different complex or elementary matter." Khaje N. Toosi (Tusi), 1260.
- Ph.D: EE, K. N. Toosi University of Tech., (Sabb.) Chalmers University of Tech., Sweden, 2006. Post-Doctorate, Applied-physics Dept., Chalmers Univ. of Tech., Sweden, 2007-2009.
- M.Sc: EE, Iran Univ. of Sci. & Tech., Tehran, Iran, 2001.
- B.Sc: EE, Telecom College, ICT, 1999.
Nanooptics and photonics
Interested Research Fields:
Plasmonic devices and nanostructures
Nanooptics and nanophotonics
Filter and synthesis of circuits
- Young Scientist Award (YSA) in Electromagnetic Theory, URSI-B, Italy, 2004.
- Ranked #1, honored student, MSC degree, 2001.
- Best student paper in Comm., 7th ISCEE conference, Tehran, Iran, 2005.
- Swedish Institue (SI) scholarship, Sweden, 2006.