· PhD, Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Tech., 2011
· MSc, Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Tech., 2007
· BSc, Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Tech., 2005
Interested Research Fields:
· Probability and Statistics
· Stochastic Processes
· Estimation Theory
· Detection Theory
· Radar Systems
Honors and Awards:
· Ranked 1st in the Sharif university entrance exam for Ph.D. degree in 2007.
· Ranked 1st among graduate M.sc. communication system students in 2007.
· Elected as a scientific selected student by the Electrical Department of Sharif
· University of Technology in 2008.
· Ranked top 10% among 175 student of Electrical Engineering Department of Sharif
· University of Technology.
· Ranked 7th among more than 1,400,000 participants (450,000 in engineering field)
· in the national universities entrance exam for B.Sc. degree in Iran.
· Finalist of National Mathematics Olympiad and owner of silver medal in 1999 from
· YOUNG SCHOLARS CLUB.
· Among "Exceptional Students" to enter Sharif university for MS degree without exam.