زمینه های فعالیت:
زمینه های تحقیق:
Dr. Abrishami Moghaddam is one of the Professors at BioMedical Engineering Department in Electrical Faculty of K.N.Toosi University of Technology. The latest education degree was: 1998: Ph. D. in Biomedical Engineering, Université de Technologie de Compiégne (UTC), France.
- Ph.D: 1998: Ph. D. in Biomedical Engineering, Université de Technologie de Compiégne (UTC), France
- M.Sc: 1992: M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- B.Sc: 1989: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
* Development of a CAD system for automatic detection of microcalcifications in digital mammograms using wavelet transform and artifitial neural networks. In this work, wavelet coefficients have been used for image enhancement and also in order to generate key features necessary in automatic detection process.
* Design and manufacturing of a PC-based ultrasonic A-scan system. This system can be used as a NDT diagnostic tool in industrial and medical applications.
* Design and manufacturing of an Automatic Voting System based on CCD linear array. It includes hardware design and implementation of image processing techniques. This work has been done in collaboration with Iran’s Communication Research Center.
* Contractual Research and Teaching assistant in Biomedical Eng. Dept., UTC, France (97-98).
* Participation in the development of "Ventricular Image Processing", a system for the study of cardiac function and for 3D anatomical visualization of the heart based on multimodality medical images.
* Development of a semi-automatic segmentation system for 4D cardiac MRI data using snakes and fuzzy object extraction algorithms.
* Implementation of several classification algorithms and integration of them in the 3DVIEWNIX software system.
* Development of an Xwindows based graphical software package for the segmentation of echocardiographic images.
* Development of a PC-based graphical software package for the modeling of un A-scan ultrasonic imaging system
Interested Research Fields:
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Vision
* Digital Image Processing, Medical Instrumentation, Pattern Recognition, Remote Sensing, Machine Vision, Ultrasound in Medicine.
* Electronics, Pulse Circuits.
* 94-98. Research and Teaching Assistant, UTC, France.
* 1-Image processing, course (6h.), lab. (126h.)
* 2-Signal processing, lab. (77h.)
* 3-Microprocessors, microcomputers & applications, course+exercise (127h.), lab. (186h.)